Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nomad Adventure Earth Camp, Gopeng

Dear Lim Pui Yee(me),

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to participate in the HELP Matriculation Centre-Leadership Camp.


My friends' name and my name appeared on the notice board along our college's corridor..to be specific, we were being selected to participate in this leadership camp. It is compulsory to all HELP students.

The leadership camp is divided into various venues, and luckily, fanny is in the same venue with me..^^

First of all, when i realized that I'm going to a camp, the initial feeling that occupied my whole mind is: OH SHIT!! I'M GOING TO NS FOR THE SECOND TIME!! CRAP!!!

unbelievable huh?! I thought for my whole life I'm free from those camps after I went to ns. but unfortunately or perhaps fortunately, I need to go for a 3 days 2 nights camp in a place that I've never been there before.

Nomad Adventure Earth Camp, Gopeng
Some photos preview found from the internet, Let's check it out:

+The Earth Camp logo+

+Whitewater rafting+

+Caving with flying fox+

+Climb and abseil+

+High ropes course+

Honestly, I've no idea whether i am brave n strong enough to do all the activities.

Anyway, I just hope i can manage to finish the activities, the pics are not necessary what we're going to do...and from my experience from ns, i oni did flying fox and kayaking..haha, hope that the activities there are not that tough.

And I'm going tmr..4th-6th of March..i'll definitely miss my family like the time i went to ns =(

I WISH THAT I'LL BE SAFE AND ALL INSECTS (especially leeches) MUSTJUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!! MUST!!!

p.s. thank you mummy, u helped me a lot to pack all those stuff.i love you. miss u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment