Monday, December 7, 2009

crazy dd~~1st p0st

almoz wan crazy liao luu..still hav 2 more papers--BC..ready to gv up de la...BC is so poor...my fren hu din take BC papers all finish their SPM dis week..so gud la~~

lets's hav a look on sum pics which taken on my b'day..hehe..went to jusco n EAT!!

+me n my cakes in PIZZA HUT++

+secret recipe's cakes oo..blueberry cheese,chocolate indulgence n classic cheese..costs $19.85++

+yummyyy..dat day was totally full++

+me n my sister..haha++

+me n my lovely mummy...ha..c my mom's eyes++

+bought a pair of shoes for myself in TSC..$$49.90++

++spent $$20 sumting in YOUNG..^++
+bought dis japaneese drama in SPEEDY..$49.90..veli nice..although is 1999's drama..love relationships between ticer n student...++

keep spending money on my b'day..spent almost $150 dat day..purse is empty ing..*

No comments:

Post a Comment