Tuesday, March 30, 2010

28.3.2010==half day trip wit ching^^

on 28.3.2010-sunday,i went to timesquare wit siew ching...firstly,v got 4 ppl--me,ching,fun n xuan..bt fun n xuan "put off our aeroplane"..haha...so left me n ching oni...4 ppl became 2 of us..lolz..so morning,i waited ching at bus stop n took the bus 1820 which is the num she told me..haha...

so the whole day me n ching juz went on crazy shoppin...v even din walked to sg.wang...juz shopp in ts oni..there was too many clothes to look..haha....lastly,both of us bought our stuff bec...hehe..ching's boy boy came n fethed us..hehheh..nonit to take bus..so happie..keke...i sat her boy's car for 3 times ad...haha...thx to them alot..xD


n yesterday i passed my undang test..haha..i got all correct..hehe...cant believe aso...coz i reali done many revision lo..hahah...now let the pics do the talk~~



+me n ching took lunch at GASOLINE+

+i love t-shirts..so i bought 1--$$10+

+fur fur dress..hehe...$$35+

+i bought japaneese snack...dis is the cheapest..1 packet=$$0.99..ha+


No comments:

Post a Comment