Wednesday, November 11, 2009

our 5G's t-shirt~

yeah.....i took my class' t-shirt yesterday(tuesday)......finally.....v aso gave it as a present and a memoriable gift to sum of our teachers...those teachers looked happy when they received it...i feel proud coz 5G's students noe how to appreciate the sacrifices of the teachers done to us throughout the whole year...^^

goin to skul is really indeed borin...me n my frens juz took our hp to skul and non-stop capturing capturing capturing photos....hahah...xD..a lot of photos have been captured....those photos will be a memorial to all of us in the future..

laz saturday was my last English tuition.....dunu how to descibe my feeling..coz i started to attend dis tuition since form2 if i remember correctly...i would like to thx Mr.HEW for his teaching n nurturing...stay healthy oways..xp..

n gudbye to all my frens..>KUNG--(our role model n ticer's favourite monitor n 'pet'..^^)
>HONG KYENK--(a clever student who praised by ticer oways..^^)
>STEPHANIE--(a girl who dream to marry a rich husband..^^)
>WEI YEEN--(a pretty and mature girl..^^)
>KIET EIE--(a pretty girl who oways late to tuition..^^)

*all the best tu u all in SPM*


+5G 's t-shirt...the front view+

+ the back view- I LOVE 5G..dis is what i wan to say aso+

+c my name...LIM PUI YEE..muahaha+

No comments:

Post a Comment