Sunday, April 11, 2010

finally~~HELP COLLEGE

HUU...finally went registered at HELP university college which located at damansara liao...friday dat day,dad fetched me n yong sin there..n then paid the fees--$$1550...i got full scholarship for my 1st year foundation..hehe...help parents to keep up their wallet..hope i dont make a wrong decision for choosing HELP..i reali hope it can HELP me..haha...since i haven take my driving test yet,so cant drive myself to skul lo..n yong sin will be fetching me..hehe..thx ya...lolz..now almost all my frens around me have their own plans...so i nid to ++oil aso..^^



26th april will be the 1st day n 1st step for me in my college life..i noe it will be tougher than secondary school but i will try my best to cope up...i hope i can handle my uni's life properly...so:::QUINNY GAMBATEH!!!

+my student's card..hehe..(=+




late in the afternoon,mum fetched us to leisure mall..i went to popular to buy some stationary for my college's use..n of coz i wont 4get my CHOC magazine..hehe...then juz hanging..hanging...


after that,we walked out to the pasar malam..haha..v ate curry mee there..wow~~it's delicious!!!mom told me to buy her the curry mee if i go there 1 day..haha..curry is her's favourite..me n my sis aso bought sum junk food..hehe..my favourite is to eat..keke...finished buying,then bec luu**


+CHOC!!ariel is the cover for february..nice^^+

No comments:

Post a Comment