Thursday, April 1, 2010

```confusing nn boring```

lolz...i m reali confusing n bored everyday....


oways busy considering which college m i goin to study...ah!!!! most of my frens already have their plan...those hu study keep on study,those hu work keep on work,those hu lazy at home keep on lazy....lolz....me...me hu crazy keep on crazy...hehe...reali headache ah...wad i wan to study??where i wan to study??arghhh..hate myself...no goal at all...i juz noe i nid to start study dis year...if not my mom is goin to kill me...HELP!!!!


my activities at home:::faceb00k-ing,blogging,tv-ing,reading,searching study's plan....haiz...


#so everyone add oil..keep on wit wad u r doin...GAMBATEH!!#

+dis is the book which i m currently reading--EMMY n the INCREDIBLE SHRINKING RAT+


+C?i have so many english words dunu their meaning..so i nid dictionary..haha..hope can learn more english words..english is getting more important rite?+

No comments:

Post a Comment