Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MY 1ST DRIVING LESSON!!!

monday was my 1st driving lesson....lolz..got a little bit nervous..before dat i thought i will be veli nervous until my hands will be shaking,body will be trembling...bt none of dis happened..bt i noe dis kind of situation will happen on the day i take my driving test...haha...


so i learnt for 2 hours...during the 2 hours,my 'teacher'--i call her auntie la..she taught me many lo..i learnt how to turn,how to reverse,how to drive up the hill...many la..bt i not reali can control the clutch n the pedal nicely...hope i can improve later~~n auntie said the way when i turn the stereng is not veli ok...hehe...reali hope i can improve bettter n better coz i hope i can drive quickly...so dat i can drive to college myself...


in a nutshell,dis is the 1st time dat i drive..haha...1st time drive along my 17 years...^^..i nid to be braver n "BRAVO"...keke..(i hate manual xD)


+woke up early in the morning+

No comments:

Post a Comment